Aluminum fencing requires no maintenance or upkeep because it’s incredibly durable and won’t show signs of aging or wear.
It’s also one of the most decorative types of fencing because it can be made to look just like traditional wrought iron.
If you’re looking for a great decorative fence without worrying about privacy, this may be the best choice.
Different Types of Aluminum Fencing
Divides into several different categories.
- Residential fencing – this type of fencing is perfect for many different homes. It’s often used to outline your property or to keep your pets or kids in your yard. These fences can be as simple or as ornate as you like, plus they’re strong.
- Residential wide fencing – similar to standard residential fencing, the biggest difference here is that there’s more space between the aluminum bars. This gives the fence a different, more open look but makes it less useful for keeping small pets in your yard.
- Commercial fencing – aluminum fencing designed for commercial businesses tends to be more durable and weigh more than residential fences. It’s often used for apartments, factories, schools, churches, and other public areas and businesses.
- Concealed fastener fencing – these aluminum fences appear to be one solid piece—you can’t see any of the screws or other fasteners. This type of fence is mainly decorative, although it is still fairly durable.
- Industrial fencing – the most durable of all aluminum fencing, industrial fences are designed for security. They can be found around factories, apartment complexes, airports, and any other area where very strong, durable fences are needed.
- Fence removal – Sometimes aluminum fence needs to be replaced. In that case we will remove your fence and recycle it in an environmentally, responsible manner.
If you’re uncertain if aluminum fencing is right for you or if you have any questions about having it installed, contact us today for more information.
Get In Touch
We offer free estimates for home or business fencing projects. Please leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can call us at (973) 296-4568.